Since its launch in 2013, Lydia has become the French mobile payments leader. Lydia’s services are currently available for individuals and businesses in five European countries: France, the UK, Ireland, Spain, and Portugal. The fintech startup has over one million users, with 2,000 new accounts being created every day. Supported by CNP Assurance, XAnge, NewAlpha Fintech, ODDO BHF and Groupe Duval, Lydia has been named as one of KPMG’s “Global Fintech 100” and as one of Forbes’s ten leading French fintech startups in 2017. Lydia is a founding member of the France Fintech association.
- Lydia launches the first instant loan in Europe, with Banque Casino (in French) (12/2018)
- Lydia brings Google Pay to customers in France (in French) (12/2018)
- CNP Assurances and Lydia team up to offer two new generation mobile insurance packages (11/2018)
- €13 million fundraising to accelerate the European cashless revolution (02/2018)
- Lydia brings Apple Pay to customers in France (07/2017)
- Previous press releases
Lydia in the media: