All Lydia Premium users can personalise their Lydia Visa plastic card(s) by adding two lines of text on the front of the card. These two lines do not in any way replace the name of the cardholder: the name is always written on the back of the card, along with other information such as the card numbers or the expiration date. Let your imagination run wild with these two customisable text lines: you can enter your nickname, motto, expression... basically, anything you like! Well, not anything. This is a payment card, so certain rules must be followed.
Lydia reserves the right to reject certain words, expressions or signs on a discretionary basis. In particular, without this list being exhaustive, all words, expressions or signs contrary to public order or morality or relating to controversial societal subjects will be rejected. This includes particularly any element:
- Directly or indirectly threatening, hateful, abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, racist, xenophobic, homophobic or violating the honor or reputation of others;
- Degrading or undermining human dignity;
- That has a sexual connotation or relating to pornography;
- Inciting to commit an offense, misdemeanor, crime or act of terrorism or condoning war crimes or crimes against humanity;
- That is a registered trademark;
- That is religious or political;
- Infringing the rights of a third party;
- That are names of famous personalities
This list is not exhaustive and should be interpreted broadly.
Only two lines of text are allowed, with a maximum length per line. You will be notified when you exceed the length allowed when customising your card.
Emojis aren’t allowed. You can however enter any “classic” characters!
The letters will necessarily all be written in capital.
In addition, Lydia reserves the right to reject any customisation without having to give any particular reason. It is thus left to Lydia's discretion to refuse any personalisation, even if it does not contravene the aforementioned rules.
More information on the Lydia card in our Manual.
If you have any further questions, please contact our support team at the following address: email@example.com